What is InnoSTARS Fast Track?
Industries of Focus
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Storage
- Energy Efficiency
- Monitoring &
- Advanced Packaging
- Air & Environment
- Recycling & Waste
- Water & Wastewater
- Soil Treatment
- Agriculture &
- Diagnostics Techniques
- Drug Development
- Genetic Engineering
- Precision Medicine
- Regenerative Therapies
- Vaccines, Blood & Biologics
- General Wellness
- Health IT
- Mobile Medical Apps
- Medical Device Data Systems
- Medical device Interoperability
- Software as a Medical Device (SaMD)
- Wireless Medical Devices
How Fast Track works
Check if you are on the radar of our listed partners. A full partner list can be found in the “Fast Track partners” section of this page. Only Partners in the list can nominate the Fast Track companies.
Contact one of the partners in the list and get a nomination letter from the partner. Send the letter to the following email address: FastTrack@ gmail.com
Your application will be reviewed by the committee. If the application gets approved, you will be able to enjoy all the equal benefits with the InnoSTARS pitch winners without going through the regular application process.
- The Applicant must be a representative of a registered U.S. company with innovative technologies or products that have been or can be commercialized.
- Your application must feature a technology that falls under one or more of the focus industries and is not controlled under U.S. Export Control laws.
- Products, technologies, patents, and control of IP or exclusive licensing rights must be owned by the Applicant, or his/her company, and must not have any potential or outstanding IP ownership disputes.
- A roadshow video of participants’ companies to be promoted on reliable and influential innovation platforms in China
- An assessment of participants’ project potential for development in the Chinese market prepared by industry experts and investors.
- Up to three one-on-one B2B matchmaking online meetings with high-potential investors or partners; Referrals to five potential investors or strategic partners
- Access to periodic online seminars with update information including but not limited to: Intellectual Property; Patent Protection; Market-oriented preferential policies; Industry standardization and cooperation fund application in regions and cities in China