Focused Industry: Information & Digital Technology
Application Deadline : Aug. 20, 2020
Hosted by the U.S.-China Innovation Alliance, InnoSTARS was launched in 2017 with the goal to support US small businesses to link up with all kinds of business resources in China. InnoSTARS is a service platform providing more opportunities to U.S. entrepreneurs through pitch events. The participants can gain from valuable coaching programs from industry experts, mentors and connections with other kindred spirits in the InnoSTARS community, as well as access to high-caliber business advisors, suitable partners and investors in the U.S. and China.
Information & Digital Technology I
Information & Digital Technology II
How it works
Applicants will receive their online scores and comments once the results are submitted by the judges.
Qualified applicants will be invited to pitch at an online or onsite roadshows.
Pitch format: Presentation (10 minutes) + Q&A (5 minutes)
Winners will be announced upon the completion of all pitch sessions in a certain industry. Winners will enjoy all the benefits listed below, as well as the potential roadshow opportunities in China.
For online screening qualifiers
- A 15-minute roadshow presentation to investors and entrepreneurs
- Media coverage and promotion on popular social platforms in the U.S. and China
- 60-minute online pre-pitch workshop before the roadshow, including how to enhance your pitch and ensure your message is delivered to the investors in an efficient way
- Access to periodic online seminars with update information including Intellectual Property and Patent Protection in China
- Up to $3000 cash prize
- A roadshow video of participants’ companies to be promoted on reliable and influential innovation platforms in China
- An assessment of participants’ project potential for development in the Chinese market prepared by industry experts and investors.
- Up to three one-on-one B2B matchmaking online meetings with high-potential investors or partners; Referrals to five potential investors or strategic partners
- Access to periodic online seminars with update information including but not limited to: Intellectual Property; Patent Protection; Market-oriented preferential policies; Industry standardization and cooperation fund application in regions and cities in China
For online pitch winners